Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flying with Family


Previously on America’s Next Top Cat….
The cats faced off on a group shot challenge. Each of the cats were part of a panoramic and needed to stand out to be noticed.

No one was sent home, but Tiger received best photo.

Tonight on Top Cat:

The cats will have a photo challenge tonight, separate from your photo shoot. Each of you will have one frame to make this work, so you better do your best. You will be dropped and your shot will be midair. You have to give the impression of flying, and be graceful. No need to worry a
bout safety, you will be harnessed in and will land on a big pad. The winner will receive a year’s supply of Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food. Also you will receive an exclusive photo shoot with a world renowned photographer as an ad for Fancy Feast.

Boo: “I’m pretty excited about this challenge; I am a little worried about the height though.”

Tiger: “I guess I’ll do this challenge. It’s kind of dumb though.”
Harris: “This is the perfect challenge for me: I love heights and I know I can pull this off!”

Here are the cats’ best shots:


Tiger:Harris:Boo:

The challenge and winner will be discussed during panel.

The cats learned an important lesson about being a in group photo last week, so another group shot will see if they were able to use the critiques to better themselves.


Cats, today you will again be shot individually and put into a composite. You will need to take what you learned last week and show us what you’ve got. Today’s theme will be a formal family portrait. So you need to look believable and classy.
The cats share their thoughts about this weeks photo shoot:

Boo: “I need to do well this week because the judges haven’t liked what I’m giving them. I really need to step it up.”

Harris: “I’m excited to do this shoot; I really learned a lot last week and I hope I will get best photo this week!”

Tiger: “Let’s just hurry up and get this done.”

The photo shoot goes smoothly and the cats prepare for panel:
Boo: “The photographer wasn’t acting too excited about what I was giving her, so I’m a little worried about being sent home tonight.”

Tiger had no comment.


You know our prizes, a contract with one of the best modeling agencies is the entire world, Elite Cat Management, a cover and 6 page spread in Catmopolitian magazine, and a $100,000 contract with Clawnique Cosmetics.
You know our judges: Miss J Catlexander, runway diva coach extraordinaire. Nigel Pawrker, noted fashion photographer, and Pawl
ina Pawrizkova, legendary supermodel.

First we will discuss your challenge.
First up will be Harris.

Nigel Pawrker: It's quite interesting. It has attitude, however, you really look like you are bracing for impact. I would have liked to have seen something a bit more graceful from you.

Pawlina: I like it, but I wish you would have kept your tail down so it would have been in the frame.

Harris: "Thank you"

Tiger, you're up next.

Nigel: It's terrible. We don't want to see your butt.

Pawlina: What were you thinking?

Tiger: F*** y'all.

Boo, it's your turn now.

Pawlina: I love it. It's very graceful and you really modeled head to tail in this one. Very nice

Nigel: Very nice. I love the pose.

The judges have deliberated and decided on a winner for the challenge.
The winner is...
...
...
Boo. Congratulations Boo. You have won an ad campaign with Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food and a year's supply of cat food.

Boo: "I'm SO excited about all the food!!!"

We will now critique your group shot from this week. Here is the shot, but we will critique each of you individually.

Harris, you're up first.

Pawlina: This is a very nice photo of you Harris. You wear that tie very well.
Nigel: I quite like this. It's simple but stunning, and above all, works in the group shot.

Harris, your film was very good. You gave a great variety in your poses and you really performed well for the camera. Great job this week.

Tiger, it's your turn.

Pawlina: This is fantastic. I LOVE the pose. It's so creative, and after your performance in the challenge, I'm quite surprised to see something this great come from you.
Nigel: I agree, this is amazing. Nice work.

Tiger, your film was amazing. And this shot is amazing. You did such a great job; the photographer even commented on how much fun you were to work with. You've had another great week. Good job.

Boo, you're up.

Nigel: While it works nicely in the group photo, as an individual it falls a little flat.
Pawlina: You don't have any passion in this picture. I expected a little more from you.

Boo, your film this week wasn't very good. You didn't give any variety in the poses. We expected more from you.

Cats, we had originally planned to make an elimination based on tonight's photos. There will not, however, be an elimination tonight. I will call out your names in order of best photo though.
The first name I'm going to call is the winner of best photo and this photo will be displayed in your home as digital art.
...
...
Tiger.

Tiger: "Wow. 2 weeks in a row. F*** you Harris!"

The next name I'm going to call is runner-up for best photo.
...
...
Harris

Harris: "Thank you so much."

Boo, your name was not called. You would have been eliminated tonight if you had not been the challenge winner. Think about that and really try hard next week.

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! The judges were spot on. Tiger's first shot was just awful, but her composite was too cute. Harris' flying shot was was really good, although he looked like he was jumping up in fright rather than falling. Boo's was sleek. Nice.

    ReplyDelete